In all design projects, problems will arise. That’s why we are readily available to help you out. Our lead sales engineer has extensive knowledge in the plastics industry with over 35 years of experience in product and tool design, and material selection. We can advise and help you overcome any design challenge that may emerge with your product or your tool.
We’d be happy to assist with your tool design as early as possible, or, send us your product data and we’ll take care of the tooling for you.
Some engineering tasks we’ve encountered:
- Product design
- Product tool development
- Project management
- Locating and repairing tool defects
- Tool retrofitting for product revisions or process improvements
- Tool re-texturing
- Sourcing alternate materials
- Sourcing and implementing equipment
- Sourcing third party painters and coaters
- Sourcing protective packaging materials
- Poka-yoke error proofing in assembly and packing
- Material flow analysis
- Workcell design for in-cycle assembly
- Colour matching materials
- Logistics planning and sourcing
- Data collection for decision making
- 3D printing for rapid prototyping and product and tool development
- And of course, couriering parts overnight to your International subsidiary!
Please call, e-mail, or use our RFQ tool to get started.